Awesome article on Tor about how Mass Effect treats female Shepard being a hero as a perfectly normal thing.
I love this. I really really feel that having other characters in a story call out how “unique” or “special” it is that a woman is getting shit done really detracts from it.
What’s wrong with a woman saving the world?
I just don’t understand. *tilts head*
they’re saying it’s a good thing lol.
I know, it’s just that I kinda remembered someone saying the exact opposite.
That, (points upward), was exactly my reaction to it.
- catwoo reblogged this from stellarstatelogic
- catwoo likes this
- halteclayre likes this
- livinginheadcanon reblogged this from yarnandteaisallineed
- stellarstatelogic reblogged this from reyairia and added:
- reyairia reblogged this from stellarstatelogic and added:
- yarnandteaisallineed posted this